Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

How has another week gone by?? 
This week really seemed to fly by, so my list is short & sweet, as I link up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika to share a few of my Friday Favorites.

Let me first say that today is for sure a favorite.... Paul and I have the day off and we have some of our good friends in visiting from Maryland! Looking forward to a day out on the water!
one
Luke has been obsessed with fireflies! He just cannot wait until it gets dark enough to see them each night. I tried to get his pic as he chased them...but kind of tricky to get a good shot in the dark!
two
So I mentioned our friends are here visiting. Andy & Paul have been friends since forever! They grew up across the street from each other and have remained the best of friends. They come for an annual Summer visit every year....a favorite Summer tradition!  We get a pic of the kids every year out on the boat together.....
three
I had another guest blogger this week. Luke shared his favorite book series. If you have kids around 8-10 years old, you will want to check out Luke's first post.
four
Fun at Granny's! We had a warm week and the kids had a blast cooling off in my parent's pool. My mom always makes it extra fun with pool games. This week they were racing in tubes!
 
Have the best weekend friends!
See you next week....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
1 comment on "Friday Favorites"
  1. I absolutely L.O.V.E. the book reviews your kids did! What talented guest bloggers! You can't go wrong with the Who Is? books and now I'm adding The Fourteenth Goldfish to my reading list, maybe a great book to recommend to my 5th grade students!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature