Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites....Hello August!

So this week the temperature was finally feeling like Summer....hot & humid! Only bummer is I was working and now the weekend looks cool and rainy. Hoping that changes, because we have fun plans the next few days!  I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika for Friday Favorites.
one
We celebrated my sister Emma's birthday this week. Now I have shared before the relationship between Ella and Emma. If you missed that, you can catch up here. Ella had this shirt and all she wanted to get Emma for her birthday was the matching one, because they love to match.
And then she made her this card....
I mean.... these two just make me smile😊
two
Ella was at friend's house one night this week and Luke and I got some one on one time. He just wanted to hang out and build his new Lego.
And then he washed my car.....and happily earned $5!
three
Our last baseball tournament of the season started last night! What was supposed to be a double header....turned into a rain delay....the first game.....a loss...another rain delay and then they cancelled the second game. Ella and I entertained ourselves while waiting.....
four
Yesterday I shared a super fun Throwback Thursday post yesterday.
A little peek into our Summer of 2011. It was a little crazy, a little messy and a whole lot of fun!
If you missed it, you can catch up here.
five
Wednesday I shared a recap of my must haves from Trader Joes...and these did not make it very long in my house!
Do you have any TJ must haves???
six 
I made this amazing Grilled Peach and Gorgonzola Burger this week. Seriously....the flavors were amazing!
You can grab the recipe here. I actually made mine into a burger salad!
We will be wrapping up our baseball tournament this weekend, with a double header on Saturday now because of the darn rain last night! Then we are planning to go visit our friends at the beach for a few days...but Mother Nature does not look like she is in our favor, so we will see.
Have the best weekend friends!
See you Monday....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature