Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Show & Tell Tuesday.... Best Day Ever!

Hi friends!  I am so excited to link up with Andrea over at Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday. Today's topic... Best Day Ever! 
This one is pretty easy...and lucky for me it's kind of my Summer weekend routine! I don't really need anything fancy... a good workout, some relaxing boat time and a good book.
My best day starts with a run with my girlfriend. Most weekends we run a few miles, catch up on our week's happenings, and grab some coffee. It's a great start to my week and would definitely kick off my best day ever. 
Now I know everyone will probably think I am crazy for making this part of my best day, but I love to grocery shop. And in the fun of making this my best day ever, this grocery trip would be in the morning (before it gets busy), I would be myself, and I could spend lots of time wandering the aisles and getting inspired for new dishes to make. 
My afternoon would be spent on the water. Watching my crew have fun in the sun makes me happy.
Then a little relaxing with my guy.
And finish up my day with a late day coffee and good book on the patio.
So while there may not be anything too exciting in my best day ever.... it all sounds just perfect to me!
What would make your day the best ever?? Probably not a trip to the grocery store! Ha! 
If you missed any posts earlier this year..... here are some of our other Show & Tell posts...
Steal & Splurge
See you tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature