Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites....Where did the week go??

Happy Friday friends! Somehow another week has gone by and I am not sure how???  It was not too crazy of a week, but for some reason last night this is how I felt....
Tired....just tired. This week just kind of got away from me, so it's a short & sweet edition of Friday Favorites.
As always, I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika
one
I am telling you.....this boy & his golf gear just never gets old to me.
I mean the shoes, the clubs, the visor.... it is just the cutest! And then when he is walking up the hill with his coach after lessons....gosh I just love everything about golf!
two
This girl started phase one of enhancing her already perfect smile, with an expander. She was so nervous to get it on, but was a trooper and gave two thumbs up when all was said and done.
 But the next day she said her mouth was sore.....and frozen yogurt fixed that real quick!
three
I can't believe I did two back to school posts this week! I am still all about Summer and lucky for us we don't go back until September 6th.
I did have fun looking back at some first day pics!
 
Well that about wraps it up for our very quiet first full week of August!
Looking forward to a night out with friends tonight and hopefully lots of time out on the water!
Have the best weekend!
See you on Monday....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

1 comment on "Friday Favorites....Where did the week go??"
  1. Frozen yogurt cures everything! I swear we blinked and summer is coming to a close. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature